11 things ...
It's day 3 of #30dayswriter challenge and it's still hot, in every possible way. The ice cream that I documented on my Instagram, melted in no more than 2 minutes. Can we just make it a national holiday here in Germany and all go together to have ice cream and jump in the pools and not do anything that requires tight and long clothing and pants? Thanks.
For my third day of the challenge I decided to answer the blogging meme I was tagged in by the sweetest blogging family Tin Box Traveller (click on the link to read their post of "11 things").
click on read more to see the questions and my answers -
1. Where did you go on your last holiday?
Southern Italy! Love it there and since my boyfriend lives there, I get to enjoy everything as a local :)
2. What's the first thing you do when you get up in the morning?
Check if I can sleep another 10 minutes ... I'm a lost cause. In those rare cases when I wake up with the alarm clock, I usually first put some socks on.
3. Tent or holiday villa, and why?
This would be a tough one if in the place of holiday villa you would've put "hotel", as I love immensly hotels. So, a tent 100%, I love sleeping in tents, I love camping, I've always gone camping with my family when I was little, so I'm used to it and would never be appalled by the possibility.
4. Who do you admire the most?
The people who have lost their loved ones and keep on going through life. And my grandparents.
5. What's the most recent thing that made you laugh out loud?
Since I told myself to have a little more fun in life, I laugh out loud almost every day. Today it was while shopping with my very good friend, we laughed about awful clothing pieces we've seen. And they were l o l.
6. Who do you text more than anyone else?
My boyfriend, it's like non-stop.
7. How many countries have you visited and which was your favourite?
10, if I'm not forgetting any. France, Paris is a real city size gem. But I also loved Spain, Madrid and I wish to visit more cities of Spain, as it has catched drammaticaly my interest!
8. What chore is always at the bottom of your to-do list?
Cleaning the dust. I hate it and will find million other chores to do instead.
9. What's your greatest fear?
Death and bugs/insects (spiders - burn all of them).
10. What's at the top of your summer holiday packing list?
Bikinis and playsuits!
11. If you had one tip for new bloggers what would it be?
Don't expect an overnight miracle and always put something of yourself in everything you do and create.
I hope you can relate to my answers! Thank you Tin Box Traveller for tagging me! Now here are my 11 questions for you:
1. What's on your this summer's bucket list?
2. If you could turn back in time and invent/create something that every household today has, what would it be?
3. Cats or dogs?
4. What's the weirdest food or drink that you enjoy?
5. Which fashion trend, in your opinion, is overrated?
6. Sea/ocean, lake or a pool?
7. What skill would you like to master in life?
8. Which one is your favourite music-listening platform? (Apple Music, Tidal, Spotify, Last.fm, Radio, other...)
9. What did you want to become as a kid?
10. What would be your dream class to attend at the university?
11. What's the worst gift you've ever received and gotten?
Next ones up are: Magpie Hut, Miracle Kisses, State of mind, Sophie's Little Secrets, AlHeaology, The Perfect Chapter, Hello World.
And let me know when your answers are up!
Great post. Love learning new things about bloggers. Glad we're in the #30daywriter challenge together. :)ReplyDelete
Yes, it's a lot of fun and kind of makes you want to be more present on the blog because of us all :) Thank you! xxDelete
Yup. My boyfriend is also at the top of my texting list as well, ha! I've been loving the #30daywriter. I've just posted my day 2 - I'm behind!ReplyDelete
Dori | dorigamii
I think that's only normal and right :D I'm yet to do my 4th day!Delete
Great post dear, really enjoyed reading it! Thanks for the tag! xxReplyDelete
Thank you, hun! xxDelete
great post as usual! Have a nice weekend :)ReplyDelete
thank you, sweetie! You too! xxDelete
Aww thanks for tagging me lovely! I love reading these!ReplyDelete