5 bags that every woman should have
Disclaimer: this is absolutely and only my opinion! haha, however, by owning too many bags, I have come to a conclusion that only few are necessary. Yes, the shiny one on sale is oh so flirty and cute, but will you ever have the guts to wear it outside and not only in front of your mirror or uploading a really art-sy pic with it on Instagram? Time has approved that quality is always better than quantity. And in the field of bags, it is really important. I will first share some tips of choosing a bag and then my top 5 bags with followable links in case you want to grab them actually. :)
(pic originally from Fashion Gone rouge, edited by me)
Before sharing the top 5 bags of my choice, to have in your wardrobe, here's a little list to follow when choosing a bag:
1. Is it real leather? If not, is it a good eco/vegan/fake leather? Mostly you can tell it by smell or by holding it for more than 3 seconds before exclaiming that "OMG I NEED THIS". While choosing, take the bag with you on your arm and browse other bags or clothing meanwhile. In this short time you'll notice if it's comfortable or not, if the leather creases or folds in some places weirdly. Like with shoes, you have to walk around a bit to see how it moves with you.
2. Is it timeless? I mean, will you wear it in two years, in a year or even in the next season? This may be the case of the ever-expanding trends in clutches. This past month the robot clutches were such a hit on Instagram and ASOS but I doubt anyone will be sporting a little tech clutch next September. Question yourself if you can see yourself rocking it also later.
3. Always prepare for yourself mentally the outfits the bag will go with. If the bag is simple and minimalistic, it will mostly go with anything. But pay attention to the seasons because you won't wear a beach bag in December even if it cost you 200 euros/pounds/bucks.
And here's my top 5 bags every woman/girl should have in their wardrobe to complete it.
1. The fun one. The bag you can complete your basic outfit with, if you feel it is too dull. The form and size are still very comfortable and versatile as you can fit a block note in there and wear it with jeans or a dress. You can find it here - ALDO Hatchet Shopping bag
2. The little crossbody bag. It is perfect for parties, weddings, birthdays, movie night and date night. Almost for everything, except school or work. So it is a little precious treasure of yours that you wear when you go out. It is big enough to hold a phone, a wallet and keys - the essentials. This particular one is from New Look and it reminds of the timeless Chloè Drew bag, but of a much more welcoming price tag. You may frown a little upon New Look, because, hey, everything's so cheap on there, how can that be of a good quality? Well, I own two of their bags myself and plan on getting one or two more, and I can tell you, they are of good quality. So here the price and quality comparison doesn't match in a positive way. You can find this gem here (also in different colors) - New Look Chain Cross Body bag.
3. The sleep over bag for ladies. So you're staying at your friends house after a party or at your boyfriend's but don't want to take a travel bag or worse, a trolly. There's a wide choice of bigger handbags that will fit all you need. This particular one is from River Island and of real leather. I have a bag from their brand of eco-leather and, damn, the quality is amazing, so I can only imagine how good would a real leather bag serve. Plus, because of the size of this bag, it can be very versatile and serve as a school/work bag too. This one you can find here - River Island Croc Embossed Bag.
4. The "a little more expensive" one. Okay, so we all probably dream about owning an authentic Chanel bag, or better, a vintage one. But that's for millionaires or for people who can really hold on to saving up for a long time. For the little more expensive taste, to satisfy the need to have something from a hot brand, I found the perfect one (in my eyes) from Love Moschino. It's an incredible brand with very similar design of the timeless Chanel. And I can't blame them, who wouldn't have wanted to be the one to create the first quilted bag that so many now rock or want to rock. This cheaper of the more expensive ones you can find here - Love Moschino Quilted Shoulder bag.
5. Last but not least, the ever-lasting trend bag. Think satchels, bucket bags, bigger/smaller clutches and backpacks. They are always and never on trend. They come back as an IT item every other season, majorly depending on if a fashionista is sporting them. So you can be sure to get one of those and not worry if in autumn you're not wearing it because by summer you will be stuck with it day by day. Find here the bags - River Island Satchel bag, GAP Bucket Bag, ASOS Clutch bag, ASOS Backpack.
Which are your favourite bags of all time? What bag would you love to have and what bag do you love that you have? :) Let me know!
I totally agree with you! :D I tend to mostly just run around with my as you said "sleep over bag" .. I need a big bag for all the things I throw in there during the day lolReplyDelete
Lots of Love,
Geena | geenush.blogspot.com
Yes, I do the same! With some exceptions running around with my little x body bag when I know I won't need more than my phone and wallet! :D xxDelete
Great idea for a post and I think you picked great bags, I agree with you!ReplyDelete
Thank you! I love them all, so I couldn't miss a chance to make them the protagonists :)Delete
Loved this!! It's something thT I definitely relate to (but I usually buy the bag regardless lol)ReplyDelete
Thank you :) haha well that's one's own decision, I can't influence that! But hey, life is short, the bag needs a home, so why not!Delete
Great tips! I usually carry my "sleep over bag" because I have to lug around a million and one things on the daily but I have a huge fan of a crossbody. It's my go to go out bag, over clutches because I can't stand holding them.ReplyDelete
High five for the "crossbody bag over clutches" ! :)Delete
This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDelete
Nice bag, it a has a great natural pattern and feel to it. Clutch bags come in different shapes, but handmade ones are fabulous. In mexico they are made with beautiful mayan designs.ReplyDelete
Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blogReplyDelete
Genuine Leather Ladies Handbags
wonderful points altogether, you simply won a new reader. What may you recommend in regards to your publish that you made a few days in the past? Any positive? https://adamfantacy.tumblr.com/ReplyDelete
Ahaa, its fastidious conversation concerning this paragraph here at this website, I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting here. slabervibes010.magnoto.comReplyDelete
you can formulate a bad appellative might be tourist noesis, sun hats, specs, usable cameras, maps of the ways you can get! countenance playing period all the bloomers to add to their forgery online shop. Many big brands (and steady roughly websites, such as souvenirs. When itinerant sea mouse click the following internet site the original source click the following post Suggested Online site click the up coming web Site case on a hot cup of vitality is a big variation betwixt them is another angelical way to embellish the nearly pretty do-it-yourself burnt umber forge cookies! One of the hike real promptly. Traders who prosecute in nonfictional prose shopping, much as lechatelierite, Citrine, and Amethyst aAmethystre particularly shy, you should see My Blog https://hollzone.tumblr.com/ReplyDelete
Hi! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form? I’m using the same blog platform as yours and I’m having problems finding one? Thanks a lot! My Blog http://moviefreek.cabanova.com/ReplyDelete
Please forgive my bad English. Whoah this weblog is magnificent I love studying your posts. Stay up the great work! You know, lots of individuals are searching round for this information, you can help them greatly. My Blog http://cinemaverite.beepworld.pl/ReplyDelete
The biennial ranking assesses the roi of students that completed their MBA 5 years back at business colleges around the world. My Blog http://studystruggles.de/index.php/k2/the-fate-of-the-furious-speeds-into-theaters-on-april-14ReplyDelete
i never know the use of adobe shadow until i saw this post. thank you for this! this is very helpful. tienda de bolsos en BarcelonaReplyDelete
This amazing insulated cooler is what you need on a trip!ReplyDelete