The Liebster Award
Wow, somebody actually aknowledges my blog's existence other than my boyfriend! Ok, I'm kidding, but for sure this was a surprise to be nominated from two very lovely bloggers - Foxtrot Beauty Spot and cuddlepill for the Liebster Awards, an interactive and fun way to get to know other new bloggers and get your own name out there!
I will answer all the questions, but two of them are the same so I will just blend them together!
And as we're getting to know each other I have to admit one thing - I love answering questions and being interviewed, of sorts. I don't know why, but I just do. (insert an emoji with the monkey covering it's eyes)
And this is how it works:
Link back and thank the person who nominated you.
List 11 facts about yourself. (this I got only from cuddlepill and I will do these too, this is so fun!)
Answer the 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
Nominate 11 blogs/bloggers who have 200 followers or less and give them 11 questions of your choice.
Notify your nominees and give them a link back to your post!
HERE IT GOES: CLICK ON READ MORE !!!
11 FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. My natural hair colour in Latvian is called "The Latvian Grey", it's like dark blonde and I'm on my way to get it back.
2. I've lived in 3 different countries - Latvia, Italy and Germany. And I don't want to stop there!
3. I'm a khaleesi ... OK, not, but I'm in love with GoT TV version, I still haven't read the books but I will, I'm always determined to do both - read the book and see the movie/series.
4. I played cello for 7 years and always thought that that would be my professional job. But life happened. I still very much miss playing it.
5. I would much rather stay in than go clubbing. I've been to club parties a few times and I know for sure that I prefer staying in.
6. I love playing video/PC/online games but I would never call myself a gamer.
7. I'm kind of lazy and I like to sleep late, but if I have to do something then I get it done. Maybe sometimes at the last moment, but still.
8. I have an older brother and he's my best friend.
9. My favourite colours are constantly black and white.
10. I love Funhaus.
11. I don't like Apple products, they're overpriced and of low quality (in my opinion, ofc).
from Foxtrot Beauty Spot:
1. Why did you start blogging?
I wanted to start a blog for a few years now, just didn't quite got to it. I wanted to do it to open a new window in my life and new possibilities, a new hobby, learn something new and let others know me. Because I believe that each of us has a story to tell.
2. What would be your ideal day?
Me + my boyfriend + summer + just chilling, doing almost nothing.
3. Where is your favourite holiday place?
Southern Italy. I lived in the Northern part and everyone has mixed feelings about the South but for a holiday it is the perfect place as it's got beautiful sea, incredible weather no matter if it's hot or raining and the food, oh the food!
4. Who is your girl-crush?
Kristen Stewart. And not because of Twilight. She has far more better roles and she is just a badass.
6. What beauty products could you not live without?
I'm not a huge fan of make-up but I can't live without my mascara, cover stick for eventual flaws (zits and pimples and all those nightmares) and my perfume.
7. Favourite animal?
Otter, obviously! :)
8. Favourite fictional character? (Film, TV or book)
Heisenberg a.k.a. Walter White's alter *meth god* ego.
9. Where do you live and what do you like about it?
Germany and I love how organised it is, even if not always, but living here you live knowing what's what, how this or that works and why. The transparency.
10. Cheese or chocolate?
Chocolate, fo' life.
11. Dog or cat?
This is the toughest question for me as I love both :D I love cats and I would love to get another one in the future, but I would take a dog without thinking.
1. What are you passionate about?
About music, mostly. I find it one of the most beautiful ways of expression and incredible how it can connect people of different backgrounds. And love. I love love.
2. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Tibeth and Mexico. But, of course, I'd love to travel the whole world.
3. What’s your favorite food?
Pasta and potatoes. My main favorite dishes are different pasta meals and variations of potato cooking art. :D My most favourite: Linguine all'astice. Or calamari fritti.
4. If you had to move somewhere new, where would you move?
England, probably. Or Dubai.
5. What are you reading right now?
1984, this time in English.
6 . How did you come up with your blog name?
Actually, thanks to my boyfriend and our obsession with otters! It's a name game: utterly-otterly me. And it goes very well with my idea of this blog, because I want it to be real and raw including real things about me and what I do and who I meet, not some fictional high street fashion blog that no one can achieve.
7. What’s the best concert you’ve been to?
There are actually three, I can't choose. 1. Queens of the Stone Age in Berlin with my bro and our dear dear friend Katrina. 2. Florence and the Machine in Milan with my boyfriend. It was so emotional on every level! 3. The Killers in Verona, they're my all time favourite band and the rain and umbrellas that blocked the view didn't ruin not a single second!
8. If you had to learn a new language, which one would you pick?
French, it's on my bucket list since ever.
9. What’s your dream job?
A job that allows me to travel, preferably with my bf, and just be happy to show up at work!
10. What trend are you loving right now?
Fringe! Fringe Forever!
AND WE'RE DONE WITH THE Q&A! phew :)
And I'm nominating the following:
Violet and Eloise - The Perfect Chapter - Martina Denegri - Golden Shapes - Jess Coleman Beauty & Lifestyle - LOU OH - Brooke-Wrote
1. Short story behind your blog's name!
2. Do you have any siblings?
3. Your blogger-crush?
4. If you could get three items from your favourite designer(s) (not shops), which ones would you choose?
5. What would you prefer - sleep late or wake up early but take a nap later during the day?
6. If you could master one skill, what would it be?
7. Your best and worst blogging experience yet? Of course, if you have any and want to share it.
8. What future plans do you have for your blog?
9. What fashion risks would you be willing to take?
10. Your musical guilty pleasure?
11. Quality or quantity?
The 11 facts you can do if you want to, as I've seen some bloggers do it and some not! Whatever suits you!
Thank you for sticking with me until the end! And if you have any more questions or just wanna get in touch you know where to find me ;)