Since I was of legal age to attend festivals I never actually had the chance. Oh, the irony. I love everything about them: the unending lineup of musicians, sleeping or not sleeping in tents, booze (even if I drink rarely, a cold beer in a hot summer day is unbeatable), mary-jane, friends, new friends, overly kind strangers and other activities. I don't know exactly what goes down there but I can imagine. If only I could have one summer without falling everything I have to do in the same dates as the festivals that I would love to visit. If only...
But instead of grieving about not having tickets for this summer I still gathered all of my favourite garments and accessories in a festival/boho/hipster style.
You can see I'm a die-hard fan of ASOS, so I combined my asos-faves with my Forever 21 picks. F21 just might be the perfect shopping destination for a student budget and a great effortless style. So on point! I hope you enjoy and leave feedback!
Click on READ MORE for MORE: outfits and details! :)
A little tribal, a little hippie, a little earthling-y girl!
2. Patterned Shorts (and they're on sale!!!)
3. Superga Trainers
4. River Island Side Split Top
For a more sophisticated and classy girl who still loves a good time.
2. Distresses Skinny Jeans
3. Leather Fringe Crossbody
A little bit inspired by Rihanna (the bucket hat, ofc), easy and fun!
The Ragged Priest Mettalic Rain Jacket
2. Milk It Vintage High Waisted Shorts
3. Crop Top in Rib (2-Pack, because more is better, obvs)
4. Hype Floral Backpack
5. Bucket Hat
For a girly chick with love for a pop of colour!
1. Tribal Print Bodycon Dress (JUST LOOK AT THE PRICE, omg)
2. Cape Cardigan with Fringing
3. New Look Boots
4. River Island Mini Backpack
And for those, who love comfort but still want to fit in the crowd.
2. Duster Cardigan in Mini Rib
3. Hi-Top Trainer
4. Mi-Pac Mini Backpack
What's a summer day without a pair of sunnies?!
Festival is the perfect occasion to rock the rings you'd never wear to office.
How 'bout some summer necklaces?
Statement earrings are all you need.
Bangles and bracelets are a girl's best assets! (rhyme intended)
For the brave and the curious!
1. Boho Draping Hair Crown (check out their entire selection of Hair Accessories, pretty cool, huh?!)
2. Elephant Watch, to get on time for your favourite artist's performance
3. Orelia Temporary Metallic Tattoos, because a temporary tats are in (if you're not ready for a real committement)