the heat is real
Oh, yes, it is! I'm waiting for the thunderstorm to arrive more than I usually wait for my birthday or Christmas. So, this heatwave has got me thinking only about the sea, the upcoming vacation, beach and, of course, bikinis!
It's always a big thing for me to find the perfect bikini. I usually just purchase anything that looks decent, because it's extra rare that something fits me perfectly as I would wish. Not all of us are Triangl models! So, even though, I sometimes slip and buy something only out of buying, I do browse a lot and try on many different kinds to find the o n e. You may think - what's so hard in finding a bikini? Well, when I was a kid, everything looked cute. Now, as an adult, my body has changed and, I don't want to call them problem zones because they're not causing any, I just can't put on anything and it will magically look good. That's why there are so many types and cuts, and fabrics bikinis are made of. So, here, take a look of my picks (some are from sales, so just click on the links, they will lead you directly to the product!).
Balconette Top With Deep V Neck and High Waisted Bottoms with caged detail
2. River Island, Tropical Print Bandeau Top and matching bottoms
3. River Island, White Floral Balconette Top and matching bottoms
Mixed Print Bandeau Top and matching high waisted bottoms
2. River Island, Blue Stripe Bustier Top and matching bottoms
3. River Island, Light Pink Cami Bikini Top and matching bottoms (comes in different colors and prints, too!!)
Green Chevron Print Twist Bandeau Top and matching bottoms
2. South Beach, Mix and Match Boost Bustier Bikini Top and matching bottoms
Tropical Print Wrap Bandeau Top and matching bottoms
2. Seekers, Bikini Set with Tassel detail
Open Strappy Triangle Bikini Top and similar matching high waisted bottoms here, here and here
2. Asos, Slush Print Triangle Bikini Top and similar matching bottoms here, here and here
Let me know what bikini type is yours and if it matches your favuorite (it's not always the same :)). And can you guess my fave cut by checking the selection? Can't wait for the beach! ^^